How to applyThe process for applying the entrance exam is given in step by step in the following.
1) Take a white background passport size photo containing name and date of taken, from the studio( from the cafe also) itself you can scan your signature and stored both in a CD.
2) Go to the website in which you wanted to apply. I provided the websites above in a clickable link. Be sure that the computer you are using has a printer if it doesn't then it is better if you goto a computer cafe. Register all the information in the application which is in the website.
3) After completing you were asked to settle the payment. You can use ATM card or can access Canara Bank for payment transfer. For bank, you will get a three same sized form in which that you have to print. It is very important that you will not miss this form because it contain the account number.
4) Fill all the three form( amount, amount in words, signature). After completing you can access the Canara bank for making payment.
5) After it you need to come back to the website and confirm the payment step. After that you will get another form to take a print you should have to take the copy of that also.
6) After that put your left hand thumb print in the asking place, put your signature, parents signature and fill other details. You will also get another slip in the next step which contains your address and the address to post, take the copy of that also.
7) Buy a 12*10 cm size envelope and put the filled form without folding, under it put the transaction form that is in which you used for payment transfer. Cut and separate the candidate copy and put the CBSE only copy in the envelop. Paste the slip in the above of the envelope for to provide the address.
8) Post it either as a speed post or as a registered post. Thats all.